Re: Tauzin-Dingell (was ICANN)

  • From: bcurnow
  • Date: Wed Mar 06 03:38:18 2002

Both the California ISP Association (www.cispa.org) and the American ISP
Association (www.aispa.org) are active on this issue.  You can
contact/join one of these to coordinate.

CISPA is a California group only in the sense that there was a critical
mass of ISPs getting steamrolled by SBC Pacific Bell in California that
decided they had to work together.  Cooperation with ISPs outside Ca. are
absolutely welcome.  CISPA has a mailing list for members that is active
on a daily basis lately with political issues.  It's still news to me that
Dingell is up for re-election.

Brian Curnow
SONNET Networking LLC