Re: ICANN - The Case for Replacing its Management

  • From: vince
  • Date: Tue Feb 26 08:24:51 2002

> 4) exponential fee increments for registering domains with the same
>    payer's physical address and/or name.

Yeah so I don't like this suggestion at all. What if a company has several business units each with its own domain name, with the same address, and with a shared accounting department. Or an ISP that offers to pay for its customers domain if they prepay for a year. Or someone like me who owns several domains?
Nope I really dont' like this suggestion, the other ones seem to be more thought out.

-Vince