Re: NANOG being looped... not only NANOG

  • From: Miquel van Smoorenburg
  • Date: Tue Feb 12 08:51:08 2002
  • Newsgroups: lists.nanog

In article <[email protected]>,
Daniel Senie  <[email protected]> wrote:
>I'm receiving copies of NANOG postings from last week, fed back to the
>nanog list by host okeeffe.bestweb.net. Could someone at Merit look into
>blocking this until the problem is solved at bestweb.net?

Well, nanog is not the only list that they are doing this to.
They're doing the same to [email protected] (which
I administer). I've blocked their smtp servers.

You might want to check your other lists .. I think linux-kernel
is suffering from this too.

Mike.
--
Computers are useless, they only give answers. --Pablo Picasso