Re: testing sprint

  • From: Matthew S. Hallacy
  • Date: Mon Feb 11 21:20:13 2002

On Wed, Feb 06, 2002 at 08:14:34PM -0600, Eric A. Hall wrote:

> The question is, does sprint.net have the balls to terminate Sprint long
> distance for spamming?
>
> http://tracking.networkpromotion.com/Tracking/etags.html?LinkID=5202

But then I'd miss out on my free motorola two-way radios, or whatever
the latest gimmick is.

FWIW, they got my email address from my previosu sprint local phone
service account when I lived in a sprint serviced area.. the one
I told them I did not want special promotional offers sent to.

--
Matthew S. Hallacy                               CACU, PWGCS, and BOFH Certified
http://techmonkeys.org/~poptix                         GPG public key 0x01938203