Re: Reducing Usenet Bandwidth

  • From: Michael Painter
  • Date: Sat Feb 09 00:05:09 2002

>>If you ask a question, you should pay. If I provide you with useful help,
you should pay. If I suggest a commercial solution to your problem, who
should pay? If I harass you for not knowing the answer to the question, I
should pay.<<

Hmm, reminds me of the Compu$erve Forums, which, ironically, met their demise
(imho) when the WWW (and Usenet) started to blossom.

ex 70720,151