Re: apuc.. reponses on reverse DNS

  • From: Doug Barton
  • Date: Thu Feb 07 00:14:09 2002

Rich wrote:

> When running a reverse-DNS lookup on a few IP addresses in Korea or Japan,
> I was getting either "apuc10", "apuc20", or "apuc21" reposes back. I'm not
> sure what these mean. If anyone had some detail or could point me in the
> right direction I'd most appreciate it.

	Almost impossible (for me anyways) to answer this question without more
details. What tool did you use to do the query? What exact query did you
send? What was the response? Where in the response did you see those
strings?

Doug
--
   "We have known freedom's price. We have shown freedom's power.
      And in this great conflict, ...  we will see freedom's victory."
          State of the Union, January 28, 2002

         Do YOU Yahoo!?