RE: WEF cyber-protest (was Re: distributed attack, high or not)

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Sun Feb 03 05:11:48 2002

On Thu, 31 Jan 2002, Daniel Golding wrote:
> So, this is thinly veiled hacking, in the name of protest. Very nice.  I
> hope the folks doing this realize that this is no different than throwing a
> brick through a window, or otherwise damaging people's property, and that
> they are essentially vandals.

Real lawyers will be discussing "Internet Activism Basics: What Works,
What Doesn't and What Will Get You Arrested" at the April Computers,
Freedom and Privacy conference in San Francisco, CA.  www.cfp2002.com

I know

router# lawyers
         ^
% Invalid input detected at '^' marker.

--
Now a card-carrying CCNA, would you trust me with enable?