RE: OT: Interesting email I received

  • From: Daniel Lark
  • Date: Fri Feb 01 16:35:35 2002

Title: RE: OT: Interesting email I received

It’s definitely from National ISP. The header info bears this out. Furthermore, their website is definitely within Qwest’s net block.

I think it’s pretty safe to say that they have pretty much poisoned themselves with the vast majority of US ISPs. (Okay might be wishful thinking…)

-dan