Re: SlashDot: "Comcast Gunning for NAT Users"

  • From: Nathan J. Mehl
  • Date: Thu Jan 31 18:14:21 2002

In the immortal words of Steven J. Sobol ([email protected]):

> So you think that dialup users should be allowed to stay online 24/7 for
> $20/month on an account advertised as unlimited?

The Federal Trade Commission (and possibly your local district
attorney) will certainly think so, unless your service contracts
contain a novel redefinition of the word "unlimited."

(This is, I suspect, why most of them do just that.)

-n

               When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.