RE: SlashDot: "Comcast Gunning for NAT Users"

  • From: W.D.McKinney
  • Date: Thu Jan 31 17:11:19 2002

Did you *really* get the gist of my post ? I own a communications company
that oversells capacity. I have bought transit for most every employer I have
worked for in the past as well, and I have worked for more than one flavour of LEC/ISP.
Not a good discussion if you live an a different planet though :-)
(Yes Stephen, I have Cisco in it also.)

/Dee