WEF cyber-protest (was Re: distributed attack, high or not)

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Thu Jan 31 02:48:56 2002

We're entering protest season.  The World Economic Forum opens
today in New York City.  Some protesters have launched what they
call a cyber-protest using several different tools.  So far it
appears directed at a few selected, although well-known, corporations.

http://www.geocities.com/net_strike_net/english_active.html