Relocating Data Center Operation

  • From: james eldritch
  • Date: Fri Jan 25 00:14:29 2002

Hello All

I'm currently consulting with a client and one of the project's requirement is to relocate one of the cage in the West Coast Data Center operation in Santa Clara to another Data Center 30 miles away. My question is twofold, have anyone out there been involved in similar project and if so, how have you gone by sending out an RFP for competitive rate. I wanted to send out an RFP to a central location and have various companies respond, but searching thru google, I haven't seen too many moving companies specializing in network infrastructure move.

Thanks

James