Re: Growing DoS attacks

  • From: Jared Mauch
  • Date: Thu Jan 17 23:11:16 2002

	I beleive that other vendors (Juniper for example) can
also do the same stuff I was suggesting at the rates without
concerns over which engine linecard supports what.

	I am not trying to advocate a specific vendor over another
just that if this is a major concern you can protect your network
at the ingress/egress points with such software features.

	If netflow is more important than this that is a
eng/business case that each person obviuosly needs to address.

	- jared