RE: Canadian Outage?

  • From: CARL.P.HIRSCH
  • Date: Wed Jan 09 16:21:38 2002

Thanks Blake. I'll keep that bookmarked. Is there a central site with all
providers' status pages? Dare I dream?

I'm told that Bell Canada has experienced a switch failure which has taken
out a good chunk of Toronto/Ontario.  Hence the loop.

thanks,
-carl

                    "Blake
                    Crosby"              To:     <[email protected]>, <[email protected]>
                    <[email protected]        cc:
                    com>                 Subject:     RE: Canadian Outage?

                    01/09/02
                    03:12 PM

You might want to check:

http://netmon.canet3.net/outage/