RE: arin.net offline?

  • From: David Coder
  • Date: Wed Jan 09 09:21:23 2002

Not to be difficult, I had a number of reverse lookups time out at one point
this morning.

David Coder
SysAdmin, SME WebHosting
NTT/Verio
Sterling, VA

On Wed, 9 Jan 2002, Cathy Murphy wrote:

:Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2002 07:23:03 -0500 (EST)
:From: Cathy Murphy <[email protected]>
:To: [email protected]
:Subject: RE: arin.net offline?
:
:
:
:In preparation of our upcoming move, we began preparing changes
:for the arin.net zone file. Unfortunately, errors in some of these
:changes caused several of our services to be unreachable.  Neither
:mail service to or from ARIN was affected, nor were DNS services
:for ARIN's IN-ADDR.ARPA subdomains.
:
:We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this might have caused
:the community, and we thank those who contacted us directly or via
:NANOG about the problem.
:
:Regards,
:
:Cathy Murphy <[email protected]>
:Principal Software Engineer
:American Registry for Internet Numbers (ARIN)
:+1 703 227 9875
:
:
: