Am I Dreaming??

  • From: Alan Wood
  • Date: Mon Jan 07 14:22:01 2002

I am curious. Is anyone using Riverstone equipment? The reason I'm asking is because last year I had an opportunity to evaluate some of it's features. LFAP was of interest for reporting and customer profiling. The RS3000 performed very well, and seemed miles ahead of Foundry, but I was never able to put it in production. (Dot Com Bomb) Quite frankly I was impressed by it's features and want to know others opinions. You may reply to me directly if you wish. Somebody shoot me.