Re: Blocking Internet Gaming

  • From: Nathan J. Mehl
  • Date: Mon Jan 07 10:43:45 2002

In the immortal words of Walter Gray ([email protected]):

> Does anybody know of any good software or way to restrict Internet gaming on
> a corporate Network?

Yes.  A magic product called "Official HR Policy."

You'd be amazed how quickly people get the message once someone is
fired or docked vacation days for violation of company network usage
guidelines.

-n

"Look, I don't know how they do things on your home planet, spaceman...but
here in Mayberry, we just don't talk to gun-toting, redneck, amphetamine
freaks that way."                        (--Red Meat, "Microwave Pet Carrier")