Re: traffic graphs

  • From: Miles Fidelman
  • Date: Wed Jan 02 09:23:34 2002

On Wed, 2 Jan 2002, Ian A Finlay wrote:

> Are there carriers other than AboveNet (I mean MFN) that provide traffic
> graphs? I'm thinking of something similar to
> http://west-boot.mfnx.net/traffic/. I know there are a number of smaller
> carriers that provide graphs, but it seems the larger ones don't. For
> example, I can't seem to find the same thing for carriers like Qwest or UUNET.
> Qwest and UUNET *do* provide latency figures, but no traffic graphs that I
> can find...

There are independent sources for a lot of this stuff - most notably the
Internet Weather Report and Matrix Information Services - start at
www.matrix.net

The Center for Civic Networking 	    PO Box 600618
Miles R. Fidelman, President &		    Newtonville, MA 02460-0006
Director, Municipal Telecommunications
Strategies Program			    617-558-3698 fax: 617-630-8946
[email protected]	 		    http://civic.net/ccn.html

Information Infrastructure: Public Spaces for the 21st Century
Let's Start With: Internet Wall-Plugs Everywhere
Say It Often, Say It Loud: "I Want My Internet!"