Clueful Verio contact?

  • From: Stanley, Jon
  • Date: Mon Dec 31 14:45:15 2001

I just attempted calling the Verio NOC (we are not a customer or peer)
because they are leaking our IP space (204.194.10.0/24 to be exact).  This
space contains nntp2.savvis.net, among other things, so obviously this is
something of a problem for us.  The response that I got from Verio was first
to email their abuse department.  After making clear that it was not an
abuse issue, but rather a BGP misconfiguration, they told me that they do
not support BGP, though customers may use it if they want.  At any rate, the
leak needs to stop.  Could someone from Verio either contact me off list, or
just stop the leak?  Thanks!