Re: PSI-Net and New York issues????

  • From: Martin Hepworth
  • Date: Mon Dec 17 11:55:23 2001

NAFAIK

they are still in Chapter 11 I believe, but they are selling off their country/regional business as franchises and keeping the core backbone as before. Keeps things rolling and they get lump sum cash from the franchisee's to keep cash flow going.

--
Martin Hepworth
Senior Systems Administrator

Quibell, Marc wrote:

I thought PSI was going outta business...?

Marc