AOL Host/Mail Contact?

  • From: Joel Rowbottom
  • Date: Wed Dec 12 11:36:21 2001

Hi folks --

Anyone out there from AOL who's listening, or does anyone out there have a contact for someone appropriate to this query please...

One of our domains, US.com, and all subdomains, are being bounced by AOL and AOL alone. There's nothing wrong with the zone, AOL's relays are just giving "Host not found" whereas everything else is fine. Seems to be only US.com or *.US.com, and only on AOL, which leads me to believe there's something icky in AOL's resolvers doing this.

Dig reveals everything fine all the way down the line as far as DNS is concerned.

Any assistance would be appreciated please!

Thanks

Joel
(aka [email protected])

--
Joel Rowbottom, http://www.centralnic.com
CTO, failed Vogon, self-confessed Unix geek, fine Peter Principle example