Re: Hi

  • From: Marc MERLIN
  • Date: Tue Dec 11 23:25:31 2001

On Tue, Dec 11, 2001 at 05:18:21PM -0800, ... wrote:

> On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Andy Li wrote:
> > How are you ?
>
> 'tis a sad, sad day when a cisco employee tries to infect the nanog ml
> membership with a windoze virus.

As far as I'm concerned, every day  that people continue to use outlook when
it is known to have *sploit/infect me* written all over it, is a sad day.

What I love the most is "Well, I know it catches and spreads virii and sends
my confidential office documents to just  about anyone behind my back, but I
really like it"

People never learn, really...

Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/   |   Finger [email protected] for PGP key