Re: FW: Hi

  • From: measl
  • Date: Tue Dec 11 21:38:30 2001

Actually, I thought it was quite funny.

Absolutely no apology required here - I promise.  I may be thin skinned on
what looks like attacks on the defenseless, but I am personally endowed with
about 5 feet of fully leaded epidermis: resistant to even the hottest
flamethrower ;-)

Can we all chill now, and get back to work?

Yours,

J.A. Terranson
[email protected]
"King Of The Big Offensive .Sigs"