Re: To ask for the impossible......

  • From: deeann mikula
  • Date: Mon Dec 10 15:20:17 2001

On Mon, 10 Dec 2001, Paul Wouters wrote:

> This being a very very very long shot.
>
> Does anyone know of a way to reach an interactive human being at
> uhm...
>
> *sobs loudly*
>
> Network Solutions......

1.877.438.8580 is the "partner's support center" where i speak to
semi-clueful humans.  i'll admit that i often have to hang up and try
to get another operator who is helpful, but i generally get one.

you may have to be in one of their special business associate
partnerships to use that service, but often times no one asks for my
partner ID anyway.

good luck!

deeann m.m. mikula

director of operations