Re: Open Source BGP-router?

  • From: measl
  • Date: Thu Dec 06 07:52:41 2001

Any of the BSD derivatives will work fine.  My personal preference being
FreeBSD.  Remember though, without significat hardware changes, the home
x86/BSD/zebra solution is not going to work in a core environment - there are
backplane throughput issues stopping you there.  This should be considered as
box for either the lab or the small lan/wan environment.

Yours,
J.A. Terranson
[email protected]