Re: Fwd: Free Online Seminar from Cisco and BellSouth

  • From: Leo Bicknell
  • Date: Wed Dec 05 19:59:24 2001

On Wed, Dec 05, 2001 at 04:38:21PM -0800, Jim Popovitch wrote:
> Does anyone else see this as a bad thing?  I'm all for Cisco moving hardware,
> but is it really wise to BGP enable everybody w/ a T1?

Note that BGP enabling a customer != having them inject a prefix
into the global table.

Having a customer with two links, a BGP sent default, and a BGP
received prefix for their LAN is not a bad solution.

--
       Leo Bicknell - [email protected] - CCIE 3440
Read TMBG List - [email protected], www.tmbg.org