Re: BellSouth

  • From: John R. Levine
  • Date: Wed Dec 05 14:11:58 2001
  • Newsgroups: iecc.lists.nanog

>> Does anyone have any contact information for BellSouth?  They've been
>> rejecting mail from our mail servers, and I can't seem to get a hold of
>> their support

It's nothing personal.  Most if not all of their incoming MXes are
misconfigured so they reject all mail from everywhere.

You'd think they'd notice that there wasn't any incoming mail,
wouldn't you?

--
John R. Levine, IECC, POB 727, Trumansburg NY 14886 +1 607 387 6869
[email protected], Village Trustee and Sewer Commissioner, http://iecc.com/johnl,