Re: interesting CAR related crashes in 12.0(14)S

  • From: Jared Mauch
  • Date: Mon Dec 03 21:48:58 2001

	Alex,

	You may want to post to [email protected]
instead as that reaches a slightly different audience (a lot
of the same people) but has a lot more people that
concentrate on the GSR.  (Whereas some people here may
not use GSRs).

	I would also recommend some more recent software than 12.0(14)S
as that has a few security issues amongst other things that one
wants to watch out for.

	- Jared