Re: AT&T @Home customers - what AS are you moving into?

  • From: Christian Nielsen
  • Date: Mon Dec 03 16:56:31 2001

On Mon, 3 Dec 2001 [email protected] wrote:

> For those of you who have had your connection switch from AT&T @Home
> to AT&T Broadband, would you mind providing a sample prefix (or at least
> destination AS) that you're now in?
>
> @home (AS6172) played a significant traffic role on my network, and I
> want to make sure I'm prepared for any potential shift as customers
> are moved off that backbone.

Earlier, someone posted 12.233.190/23 which is out of the 7018 range of
space.

I would assume that everyone of the [email protected] customers will be behind
7018. Remember that ATT is not all of the @home customer base.

If you have been watching traffic growth over that past few years, you
would have noticed that 7018 has continued to grow while other large
networks arent growing or arent growing as fast.

Christian
---------

i am me, i dont write/speak for them