Re: @Home ordered to shutdown at Midnight

  • From: Marc MERLIN
  • Date: Sat Dec 01 12:34:06 2001

In other news,  I just got (09:20 PST in  Sunnyvale California) an automated
computerized call  from AT&T telling  me that  my cable internet  service is
down  and  that they  are  working  at getting  an  alternate  source of  IP
connectivity (some time next week)
They promised for two  days of credit for each day I am  down (like I really
care about  the $10 or so  it is going to  save me, but it's  better than PB
which only offered me 1 day for each day I was down)

I guess this is the reason why I also have 3 DSL lines :-)

Marc

Home page: http://marc.merlins.org/   |   Finger [email protected] for PGP key