win95 and IEAK6.0

  • From: Bill Larson
  • Date: Wed Nov 21 14:46:51 2001

It appears that without telling anyone Microsoft decided the Internet
Explorer Admin Kit version 6.0 which generates a custom IE web browser for
ISP's would no longer support Windows 95. I do not know about the rest of
you however, I have many Windows 95 users still signing on to my service. I
think it is time to let Microsoft know our displeasure about this clear
abuse of their monopoly position. Once someone else confirms this behavior,
I intend to raise a stink with the national news media, the federal
government and the nine states that are still suing Microsoft.

Bill Larson
Network Administrator
Compu-Net Enterprises