Re: Photo Op: You too can have your picture taken with a.root-servers.net

  • From: bmanning
  • Date: Wed Nov 14 15:56:13 2001

Heck.  I can take you to places in LA where you can get your picture taken
with pretty much anyone.  The quartet of Marilyn, Fidel, yourself & a
grunion is a very popular pose.  I 'spect  there is a place here where
you could get your foto with all the rootservers, stacked nicely in a
single rack.  (do you really think they'd let you near the actual hardware?)

--bill