ISIS Monitoring & Visualisation Requirements

  • From: Matt Duggan
  • Date: Tue Nov 13 07:04:58 2001

Hi,

I am currently doing some research into the monitoring and visualisation requirements for networks running ISIS. I am primarily interested in what you feel are the key requirements for monitoring and viewing ISIS within a network and why? (I guess it would include stuff like Adjacency and DR changes & area, mesh group, DR visualisation etc).

If you could let me know your thoughts that would be most useful.

regards,
Matt.

--------------
Matthew Duggan,
World Data Systems Ltd.

mailto:[email protected]
www: http://www.world-data-systems.com

This e-mail including any attachments is confidential and may be legally
privileged. If you have received it in error please advise the sender
immediately by return email and then delete it from your system. The
unauthorised use, distribution, copying or alteration of this email is
strictly forbidden.