RE: Router problems?

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Thu Nov 08 00:45:45 2001

On Thu, 8 Nov 2001, James wrote:
> I believe Joel Baker posted earlier saying Level3.net was having router
> issues out of Dallas.  That have anything to do with it, perhaps?

I don't know.  route-views.oregon-ix.net as measured by
http://kahuna.telstra.net//bgp2/as6447/
shows a big drop in routes on the 2 day report.  But none
of the other BGP tables show any unusual changes.

www.internetpulse.com indicated problems with their San Francisco
beacon.  None of the other public Internet measurement sites showed
problems.

I had intermitent problems getting from the west coast to the east
coast for 30 minutes.  Everything is back to normal now.