Re: Contact for Yahoo postmaster ?

  • From: Steven J. Sobol
  • Date: Tue Oct 30 18:48:31 2001

Forwarded via BCC to a Yahoo! who is one of the software engineers,
IIRC. (Derek, if you're on NANOG I apologize - I didn't recall whether you
are or not.)

He can point you in the right place and/or help you make contact with the
appropriate people....

--
JustThe.net LLC - Steve "Web Dude" Sobol, CTO - [email protected]

In another world it may be true that "Information wants to be free."
Directory Assistance, or lack thereof, is a profit center here and now.
   - John Myers, speaking in comp.dcom.telecom