Re: Contact for Yahoo postmaster ?

  • From: Miquel van Smoorenburg
  • Date: Tue Oct 30 17:18:59 2001
  • Newsgroups: lists.nanog

In article <[email protected]>,
Miquel van Smoorenburg <[email protected]> wrote:
>Does anyone know who to contact if you've been blacklisted
>by the Yahoo SMTP servers?
>
># nc -s195.64.68.40 203.199.70.34 smtp
>553 Mail from 195.64.68.40 not allowed - user complaints of spam from this ip
>
>I tried [email protected] but got no reply.
>
>Weird that a mailservice this big blacklists people without giving
>them advance notice and without reading [email protected] ..

Right, I've tried [email protected], [email protected],
[email protected] I got an auto-reply from the latter
two, but that's all. Been blacklisted for a week now I guess,
without any reason I know of.

If someone from Yahoo reads this please contact me at [email protected]

Mike.
--
"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity,
 and I'm not sure about the former" -- Albert Einstein.