Re: New Alert :: Whens the 'Net the target?

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Mon Oct 29 21:20:27 2001

Some folks have been developing a method for ISPs and the US Government
to exchange warnings and alert information for several months (long
before September 11).  One of the functions of the ISP-ISAC includes
passing information which may affect the operations of ISPs.  This would
be similar to information already provided to the banking and telephone
industries.