FBI is at it again

  • From: Larry Diffey
  • Date: Sat Oct 27 02:19:31 2001

Per the following article: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,37203,00.html it appears as if the FBI now wants to route ALL Internet traffic through it's central servers!!!!

What gall!! What nerve!!!!

Now, for all of you who said, "Hey, I'm not doing anything wrong, let the FBI monitor what it wants to." can go shove hot spikes up your nose.

I don't think the FBI really wants to control the Internet, they want to destabilize it.  As tyranny approaches the only thing more dangerous than an armed populace is an informed one.  If they can monitor all the traffic, they can certainly control it.

The ISP's (whatever those are) need to collectively tell the FBI to go jump off a bridge.  Information campaigns need to be sent to the customers to alert them of the potential loss of civil liberties.

I'm gonna stop before I say something that will get me arrested.

Regards,

Larry Diffey