DI pings

  • From: michael
  • Date: Fri Oct 26 18:03:45 2001

Hello,

As one poster pointed out the idea of a web page where on can supply IP
ranges to a site that are doing "research" via pings.  I have had an issue
or concern with some to my site.  I sent off an email last night asking
for an explanation. The below is an decent response and a way to
have ones IP space removed. I dont agrtee 100% with the
reasoning but I do like the care offorded. No I dont like
not being asked beforehand.  But at least there is a response and a
vehicle to have it stopped in a timely manner.

Michael...