RE: Fwd: Re: Digital Island sponsors DoS attempt

  • From: Quibell, Marc
  • Date: Fri Oct 26 16:44:50 2001

You said, "If I feel like using..(someone's) performance improving gizmo,
it's my decision." The problem with this is, in the DI example, it is not
your choice. I suppose if you're confortable with the idea of rogue
companies trying to enhance internet traffic on their own, whether you agree
with the methodology or not and giving you no choice, then that is your
perogative.

Marc