Re: FWD: RE: FW: Getting hacked by Digital Isle?

  • From: Andy Dills
  • Date: Fri Oct 26 11:28:00 2001

On Thu, 25 Oct 2001, Christopher Wolff wrote:

> Here is the official Digital Isle party line.  The part that I like is
>
> "3) Respond to this message requesting we stop pinging your server.
> In this event our pinging will cease in several days."
>
> Several days?  I'm wondering if I can send a bill to Digital Isle for
> beta testing their product on my time and bandwidth without even
> asking me.

Sure. On that same note, I'm sending you a bill for having to read this
pointless thread.

400 packets. I could understand your gripe if you were personally
hand-delivering packets via camel, but come on. If it bothers you, block
it. Stop whining.

Andy

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Andy Dills                              301-682-9972
Xecunet, LLC                            www.xecu.net
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dialup * Webhosting * E-Commerce * High-Speed Access