RE: EXAMPLE: ### xxx Canada detected a penetration attempt from 209.123.x.229. Incident# xxxx

  • From: Vivien M.
  • Date: Fri Oct 26 09:59:14 2001

At least that one is relatively _polite_; we've received some from someone who was very rude and threatened to break into our systems to retaliate. Actually, I think it even hinted that the retaliation system was automated... not exactly the most comforting thing out there.

Vivien
--
Vivien M.
[email protected]