RE: Fwd: Re: Digital Island sponsors DoS attempt?

  • From: Dave Stewart
  • Date: Thu Oct 25 20:53:37 2001

At 08:37 PM 10/25/2001, Christopher J. Wolff wrote:

Unfortunately, in this case I am not a customer of Digital Island in any
way, nor have I given them authorization to hammer my network 441 times (and
counting) in the last two hours.
They're of the opinion that they don't need your permission... if they want to hammer your network, they will.

'course, a nice ACL at the borders reminds 'em who your network actually belongs to