Re: NetSol's PGP auth ... and the road not taken

  • From: John Hall
  • Date: Wed Oct 24 15:15:59 2001

I especially like the letter I got from them a year after transferring all
my domains away, which said I need to renew the never configured nor used
email boxes that they never told me they were supplying for my domains.
I've gotten another one a few weeks ago, more than a year and a half
after moving all my domains away from NetSol!

JMH