Re: NetSol's PGP auth ... and the road not taken

  • From: Adam McKenna
  • Date: Mon Oct 22 21:56:12 2001

On Mon, Oct 22, 2001 at 09:42:05PM -0400, Matt Zimmerman wrote:
> On that note, am I the only one who got an email from Verisign recently
> which said, in effect, "we apologize for giving you horrific customer
> service for so many years, and we're going to try to do better"?

I didn't get it, but my guess is that this is a last ditch effort to stem the
exodus away from NetSol to the alternatives.  As far as I am concerned,
they're a day late and $23 short.  (I get domains for $12/year now thru an
OpenSRS registrar.)

--Adam
--
Adam McKenna <[email protected]>   | GPG: 17A4 11F7 5E7E C2E7 08AA
http://flounder.net/publickey.html |      38B0 05D0 8BF7 2C6D 110A