Re: NOC Question

  • From: J.D. Falk
  • Date: Thu Oct 18 19:50:06 2001

On 10/18/01, Kath <[email protected]> wrote:

> Curious Question:  What does your NOC look like (Or could you describe it
> any)?  For some companies, it looks like NASA Mission Control
> (http://www.pihana.com/corporate/nocpictures-EN.htm) and for others it is
> like a closet with 2 guys inside with one watching DivX rips and the other
> running DOS ping.

	Most I've worked with/in were somewhere in between, but always
	wishing it looked more like Mission Control.

	(Mission Control feels important, which is good for NOC morale.)

--
J.D. Falk                                 "you can bomb the world to pieces,
<[email protected]>                  but you can't bomb it into peace"