Re: abha

  • From: John M . Brown
  • Date: Thu Oct 18 14:52:57 2001

My hopes and prayers are sent.   Abha is truely a wonderful person and
I hope and pray she makes it thru this tought time.

I am hopeful because I know first hand how magical the human body can
be in healing its self, especially from seizures.   The power of family and
friends is very important.

jmbrown