Peering as a service

  • From: Pete Kruckenberg
  • Date: Thu Oct 18 01:26:56 2001

Looking for a service provider that provides peering
infrastructure (the circuits, leased-back routers,
co-location, etc) as a bundled service.

This is to meet E-rate requirements for funding peering to
an educational network. If said service provider is already
E-rate registered, even better.

Ideal service would just cover the infrastructure, according
to my plans for peering locations, and wouldn't get in the
way of my managing/growing the network, equipment, peering
negotiations, etc.

Recommendations and pointers appreciated.

Pete.