OT: Reference Source

  • From: Eric Germann
  • Date: Fri Oct 12 22:16:05 2001

Below find two little resources to play with.  Each search in the NANPA
databases and report utilized office code information.

http://www.cctec.com -> Search -> Search for Telco Office Data by NPA/NXX

The slick one, for the WAP savvy is

http://answerpointe.cctec.com/wapapps/npa-nxx

Same data, in a WAP format.  Handy when you're on the road.  Bookmark and
try it if you like.

Let me know of any bugs, etc.  Also, if anyone knows of a source for H&V
coordinates referenced by either NPA/NXX or Switch CLLI code, let me know.
I don't really want to buy LERG, so if its publically available, let me
know.  I'll add that data in and add interoffice mileage calculations.

I will be adding some utilities also, like all nxx's in a npa, etc.

Comments to me, flames to /dev/null.

  Eric Germann                                        CCTec
  [email protected]                                 Van Wert OH 45801
  http://www.cctec.com                                Ph:  419 968 2640
                                                      Fax: 603 825 5893

"It is so easy to miss pretty trivial solutions to problems deemed
complicated.  The goal of a scientist is to find an interesting problem,
and live off it for a while.  The goal of an engineer is to evade
interesting problems :)"  -- Vadim Antonov <[email protected]> on NANOG

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Germann;Eric
FN:Eric Germann
ORG:CCTec
TEL;WORK;VOICE:(419) 968-2640
TEL;WORK;FAX:(603) 825-5893
ADR;WORK:;;17780 Middle Point Road;Van Wert;OH;45891;United States of America
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:17780 Middle Point Road=0D=0AVan Wert, OH 45891=0D=0AUnited States of Americ=
URL:http://www.cctec.com
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:[email protected]
REV:20010529T013421Z
END:VCARD