RE: PATRIOT/USA technical problems, call to action

  • From: Timothy R. McKee
  • Date: Wed Oct 10 19:56:02 2001

I guess it never occurs to them that the Internet is a peer-to-peer
network...  Their email has no need to pass through an ISP, it can be
directly transferred via many different methods...  I guess now we will have
to record every packet that traverses our network at the full dump level...

I guess we should all buy stock in storage media companies now...

Tim McKee